- QX Allegro Survey Equipment
- Allegro Accessories
- MX Allegro Survey Equipment
- Survey Equipment
- Survey Wire
- Reference Electrodes and Electrode Care
- Soil Resistivity
- Lightning Protection
- Coupon Test Stations & Accessories
- Field Accessories
- Power Supply
- Test Clips & Plugs
- Test Leads
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
PENsolid RFID Reader - Windows
Product Code: 517274-000
This RFID reader can be paired for instant tag reading and integrates seamlessly with the Allegro Field Data PC. This reader can be connected via its integrated Bluetooth™ interface.
- Ergonomic – Small, light, shaped like a pen with a focused RFID antenna in a touch tip, and hole in the handle for a hand strap so it stays with you in the field as you collect instant, verifiable proof of every site visit.
- Powerful – After providing 10 hours of wireless data capture, recharge this reader using its Micro-USB connector and USB cable so it can be ready for the next shift.With a battery lifetime of three years and up to 700 recharges, and an IP-65 protection class, it can withstand the elements and provide continuous use. The RFID tags they read are also durable and won’t fade or become unreadable if scratched or painted over.
- Instant Reading – Once Allegro software is downloaded, the reader can be paired for instant tag reading. Using the RFID reader and tags can uniquely identify facilities and log audits, providing 100% verifiable data every reading.
- Works with Allegro QX and Mesa 3 Windows Tablet Only
|Allegro Compatibility||Allegro 7.1.1 (minimum)|
|Device Size||117mm x 27mm x 19mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20degC to +60degC|
|Storage Temperature||-20degC to +70degC|