0 Products - Checkout
- QX Allegro Survey Equipment
- Allegro Accessories
- MX Allegro Survey Equipment
- Survey Equipment
- Survey Wire
- Reference Electrodes and Electrode Care
- Soil Resistivity
- Lightning Protection
- Coupon Test Stations & Accessories
- Field Accessories
- Power Supply
- Test Clips & Plugs
- Test Leads
- MicroMax® GPS360 Current Interrupter
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
MicroMax® GPS360 Current Interrupter
Product Code: 826790-000
Power through 60+ hours of interruption with the integrated relay and battery in the GPS360 current interrupter.
Throw it in your truck and you'll be able to interrupt any facility on your route, even bonds and other facilities that don't have a power source.
- A built-in, rechargeable lithium battery that provides at least 60 hours of interruption
- An integrated solid-state relay
- Dimensions small enough to fit inside most rectifier cabinets
- An embedded display and keypad for onsite programming
- The ability to interrupt up to 100A
For more information on rental options, please email us at email@example.com.
|Input Power||10 - 60 V DC or 8 - 42 V AC|
|Interruption Cycle|| Range: 0.1 - 999.9 s
Increments: 100 ms
|Auxiliary Relay Drive Capacity||0.5 A|
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C to +70 °C|
|Schedules||9 programmable schedules|
|Start Phase||ON / OFF|
|Enclosure||Fully waterproof case with see-through cover|
|Weight||3 lbs. 1 oz. (1.39 kg)|
|Dimensions||8.0” x 4.5” x 4” (with magnets attached)|
|Integrated Battery|| Operating time: 60 hours
Charging time: 8 hours (USB, 12V DC)
Charging suspension temperature: -10° C
|Integrated Solid-State Relay|| Load Voltage: 100 V Peak DC, 70 V Peak AC
Load Current: See derating table below
Setup 1 – GPS360 magnets installed; not in contact with rectifier cabinet; any interruption cycle.
Setup 2 – GPS360 magnets removed; with heatsink surface in good contact with rectifier cabinet; any interruption cycle.